Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Interview with SCS on SvetSim.cz

A short interview with SCS Software's founder and CEO Pavel Šebor was posted on Czech language website  SvetSim. The quality of Google Machine Translation is more or less bearable.

25 comments:

  1. There are a lot of text which is slang in English, so it is difficult to translate but I think that all is well translated and that all the population in Croatia will understand the text.
    Likewise, the keys on the keyboard with us does not translate into English may be only two or three, the other is too stupid to be interpreted as not sounding as it should.
    Greetings from the Croatia
    dino.de.mantelli@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nice interview! Something always told me that in ETS2, original maps from GTS and UKTS will be "recycled" (and of course improved). :-D But it's nothing bad! Finally, we have much better image of map size -- and man, it's really huge. Also all other news are more then promising! I wish you success in your hard work. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good thing that you improved the AI behavior. It is, after all, the most influent aspect of the gameplay, in my opinion, since the AI is what the player has to deal with during the game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the interview, it's good to have a clear picture on the possible line-up of the maps.

    I am also happy to hear you try implementing the PttM fleet representation (that is, our colleagues really exist on the map, unlike in GTS), I hope you will be successful with that.

    One more thing: Any chance of putting the adjustable side mirrors of PttM to ETS2 and/or Trucks & Trailers? It would be especially useful in the latter on Pro difficulty...

    ReplyDelete
  5. One little mistake in the title. It´s not "Svetsimz.cz" but "SvetSim.cz" :)

    btw. thanks for posting our interview!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Děkujeme za vyčerpávající odpovědi. Přeju Vám mnoho úspěchů a vzkazuji, že hru si jistě koupím!!!! Ale jednu věc bych měl: Udělejte prosím i přívěsové soupravy - to k evropské přepravě patří víc, než cokoliv jiného!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dinamic road works would be also good what are staying there for a game week. And if there is road work other truckers or your drivers can inform you about it :)
    Pls think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting and informative, ty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bit tricky English but readable. Thanks for posting, always interesting to learn more about you guys at SCS. (c:

    ReplyDelete
  10. In Germany 65% of motorways/highways/freeways/autobahns are limited. The rest 35% has no limits, we will see such a thing in ETS2 ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep going SCS, i think you in the right way to create a great game, I'm only afraid that my PC can handle the final product (I have the GeForce 430 GT, 2 GB Ram, Intel Core 2 processor) I hope that enough.

    ReplyDelete
  12. please take your fetish to a specific website

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another thing for trucks :D dont put them speed limiter. Its boring to drive at only 110km/h :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. if you find driving 110km/h boring, then ETS is not for you. And real trucks are limited to 85km/h.

    ReplyDelete
  15. well, 85 km/hr is not very fast, it's very slow. Please change speed limits to 95 or 100 km/hr. It is no fun driving under 65 mph.

    ReplyDelete
  16. European regulations demand a 90km/h speed limiter for goods and 100km/h for people transportation. Some could say that, if you really want realism, this should be implemented. But, in real life, many drivers (I know a few) temper with these limiters, so the game should, also, provide a way to switch them off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice and informative interview. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. If you wanna crack the system, visit this site:
    http://www.cheatbook.de/files/eurotrucksimulator.htm
    Here you find a lot of cheats.
    Like money, speed and to make the time go faster.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very interesting information.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i really like to play ET2 on my xbox 360 :D. cheers

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.