The wait for the final version of the 1.6 update for American Truck Simulator and 1.27 update for Euro Truck Simulator 2 is over! We want to thank all of you who contributed to our open beta test with bug reports, feedback, and suggestions. Updates for both games are available via Steam now.
- [ETS2 only] Country Specific Police Cars AI
- [ATS only] Weigh station pass device
- Trailer Liftable Axles
- Differential Lock
- Adaptive transmission modes (power, normal, eco)
- Improved engine simulation model (friction, braking, consumption)
- [ETS2 only] Volvo with Allison gearbox can shift up over 4 gears.
- Air pressure simulation improved (pressure buildup, cut-off sound, application pressure).
- Coin sound tweaked.
- FOV range increased to 40-120 degrees in adjuster.
- Engine brakes set to 3 positions (as most current trucks have). One-key-hold control will use full strength still.
- If engine brake toggle input is not assigned, increase/decrease engine brake inputs work similar to retarder (in range from 0 to maximum).
- Multiple fueling points on gas stations.
- g_force_economy_reset flag is disabled after economy reset.
- Transmission input shaft simulation (double clutch).
- Single "overrides" (forced default) rule can be used instead of defaults-suitable rule pair across linked accessories.
- All pressure units set consistently to bars (data, animation, dashboard UI).
- Nominal air_tank_pressure value added to chassis data.
- Changed interior animations: all air, oil and brake pressure (gauges, indicators).
- New interior animation: trailer axle lift (indicator), differential lock (button, indicator).
- New engine data: resistance_torque (measured at 2000rpm).
- Coin sound made moddable in the same way as other sounds (through ogg file).
WORLD OF TRUCKS
- Connecting DLC's owned by the player to his World of Truck account to make the content available for all World of Trucks features.