We are delighted to announce that as of now the 1.17 update is available. While Steam players are getting it automatically right away, as always, it will take us another day to complete and release the non-Steam game build.
Let us do a short recap of major items in the 1.17 update:
- New weather and lighting setup
- New sounds for DAF XF Euro 6
- New drivers, new driver art
- Tires and rims turned into independent accessories
- Added six-wheeled chassis for both Renault Magnum and Premium
- Better support for retina displays (OSX)
- Traffic AI behavior improvements
- Improved engine performance and stability
- Improved support for multi-monitor systems
- A full list of modding changes can be found here.
For full list of improvements check out the previous blog.
We'll see how the wide-scale rollout of 1.17 fares, there is always the danger of a need for a quick hotfix patch, but we think that the game is currently stable and prepared for Scandinavia expansion release in two days, at midnight CEST of May 7, 2015!