After a fruitful open beta period, we believe that the Mercedes-Benz New Actros truck is ready for release at last. We'd like to thank all beta participants for helping us make this Euro Truck Simulator 2 update as polished as possible!
Further tweaks to the vehicle are still planned (in fact to most other trucks in the game); we'll be adding more tuning options in future updates for example. But you can already have a ton of fun driving the new vehicle in the current form for sure!
Without further ado feel free to update your Euro Truck Simulator 2 immediately.
For Steam users its an automatic process. Retail users are now able to use our Updater tool to sync their game to the latest version.
Let's do a quick recap of what went into 1.18 Update of Euro Truck Simulator 2:
- New truck: Mercedes-Benz New Actros
- Mercedes-Benz brand is in the game
- Improved vegetation (prefab vegetation distances, rebalanced vegetation LODs, more settings)
- DRL for Iveco Hi-Way, Mercedes-Benz New Actros, Volvo FH, DAF XF Euro6
- New trailer skins
- Updated radios list
- Support for weather-based pedestrian spawning, support for multiple animations
- Over a thousand minor fixes in world models and in the map